Monday, September 23, 2013

Summer Cooking - Landry

Landry had a hard time getting away from something already "fixed."   You'd think the boy never gets a home-cooked meal!!   We compromised and got a rotisserie chicken from the store because everyone likes those.  He also wanted to do mashed potatoes (big week for those!), broccoli, and crescent rolls.  

Here he is working the camera with his goofy faces while peeling potatoes ....


After the potatoes were cooking, Landry disappeared for a while.   When it was time for them to be mashed and finished up, I called out to him, thinking he was in his room.  I said, "Landry .....the potatoes need mashing ...."  And without missing a beat, he yells back, "I'm taking a dump!!!!"   Ummmm .....ok .....I think I'll do the mashing!!    Ewww!!

He did come along in time to lick the beaters ....


And the finished meal ....


Landry did a great job on a super yummy meal!!!

No comments: