Sunday, May 2, 2010

BOYS!!!

Someone informed me tonight as we were getting ready for bed that . . .

"One time . . . I looked in the potty and the lid to the toothpaste was in there!!!!" (insert big wide smile here)

I responded with an "Eeeewwwww!!"

He went on to add, "I reached in to get it . . . and I got to feel the water!!!" (insert another big wide smile here).

I said, "Please tell me you put it in the trash??"

He says, puzzled, "No . . . I just put it here on the counter!"

Which means I probably put it back on the toothpaste the next time I saw it!!

3 comments:

Shellee said...

Y.U.C.K....GAG....GROSS...NASTY...THAT IS DISGUSTING!!!! and pretty funny!

Shellee said...

Note to Self: always bring your own toothpaste...no matter where you are staying!

Kristy said...

Especially if you're staying here!! :)