Monday, September 19, 2011

The Hot Dog and the Taco

This is probably one of those stories that was way funnier when it happened . . . but I'm still going to document because it will be funny to me!! :)

Alex, Luke, Landry, and I were in the car tonight taking Alex to the high school for a little basketball. Alex was acting the part of a normal teenager, quietly grumpy, not smiling or enjoying the ride nearly as much as the little boys and I were.

Landry and Luke began discussing how they can make their tongues into "hot dogs." I knew immediately what they meant . . . the ol' rolling the tongue trick.
For demonstration purposes, here is the hot dog . . .


So, I kind of pause when I hear Luke say, "But . . . can you do the taco??" I'm like . . . . whaaat?? When I turned around and saw this . . . .

. . . I busted out laughing!! Alex turned around and tried really hard not to laugh, twisting his face in all kinds of ways, but finally gave in and started laughing!! He said . . . that doesn't even make sense!!! To which I replied . . . And THAT is why it's so funny!!

No comments: