Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Happy 7th Birthday LUKE!!!

Ok ... seriously ... the blog?? Just haven't had the time ... blah, blah, blah!!

So, I'm going to try and catch up!!

I decided to use my camera as my guide to see which pics I hadn't uploaded and then I would know where I had stopped blogging.

And when did I stop blogging???


On Luke's 7th birthday . . . exactly 3 months ago from today!!!


Ironically, TODAY is Landry's birthday!! Crazy!!


Anyway, we went to Pump It Up and had a really great time!

The birthday boy . . .



The birthday friends . . .

Reagan beating Alex up with his amazing muscles!!

Ms. Estes and Emma . . .

Parker . . .
Even Nana got in on the fun with Landry . . .

Luke proudly showing off his new A&M shirt with Reagan . . .


This was a really great party for a really great boy!! Luke is such a sweet, kind boy. He has a softer side to him that none of the other boys have (at this point in their lives anyway!!). He is very sensitive and caring but can be as rough and tumble as anyone else! He loves any sports and plays hard at whatever he does!! He adds so much to our lives!!

1 comment:

Marla said...

Woohoo! 2 posts to read from you today! LOL!

Happy belated birthday to Luke!!!