Friday, April 23, 2010

What'd you say???

Luke just came into the office and asked me if I knew what H.E.B. stood for. I misunderstood what he said so I didn't give a very good answer. (if you don't know what it stands for, go look it up ... it's a name a little boy can't resist laughing at!)

Anyway . . . I told Luke that he should be thankful his parents gave him a really cool name!! He said, "and it's a Bible name." I agreed and asked him if he remembered what the Luke in the Bible did for his job. He said that he was a doctor and I told him he was right.

Then he thought for a minute and he said, "but he was also a fusipican." I gave him a funny look and said a WHAT?? He started laughing and said, "you know ... a fusipican ... that's what it says in the Bible." By this time, I'm cracking up and I made him say it over and over because it was so funny!!

Finally I say, "Luke, I think you're thinking of PHYSICIAN!!!!"


fu-sip'-i-can - n. a Bible name for physician

Use that in a sentence!!

1 comment:

deneise said...

he must have one heck of a SS teacher!!!