Sunday, June 14, 2009

Quotable Quotes

Landry ...
I don't want to eat my supper, but I DO want to eat some ice cream!!

Luke ...
It takes a boy cat AND a girl cat to make babies??
(uh-oh! too much information!!)

Parker ... (after a discussion about doing things the easy way - Mom's way, or doing things the hard way and getting in trouble - Parker's way)
You can choose the easy road or the hard road. In the case of the Bagg boys, sometimes the hard road chooses you!! I got that off the Ninja Turtles, Mom!!

3 comments:

Emily said...

Parker is incredibly profound! My favorite...life is life and there is no questioning.

marcy said...

One more reason Parker is one of my favorite people on the planet...he is full of wisdom and insight!!!

Shellee said...

I have to agree with Parker AND the Ninja Turtles...sometimes, the hard way DOES choose you!!

And, I also have to second Landry!