Monday, June 1, 2009

Summer's knocking

Look at me blogging twice in two days!! Yay me!!

Anyway, Summer is so close I can almost taste it!! And what says summer more than the Rangers??

Last Wednesday, we took the boys to watch the Rangers take on the Yankees. Evidently, it was a big deal to see the Yankees. Who knew??

There were almost more Yankee fans there than Rangers fans, which I found a little problematic. I mean, come on Ranger fans!! They're doing better than they've done in a really, really long time. Where's the love??!

And the Yankee fans?? Well, they acted kind of like Yankees!! And that's not always a complement if you know what I mean!!

Anyway, here are the cute little boys enjoying the game. The big boys aren't so into their mom taking cute pics of them in public places!!




Just for the record, Luke got those really cool tattoos at Field Day at school that day. I think that's supposed to be a snake running down his right cheek!! Nice!!

No comments: