Saturday, August 29, 2009

We are BREWER BEARS!!

Last night I had the awesome privilege to go to the first game of the Brewer Bears football team! While normally, I would be happy to go and cheer on the team, last night was special because I got to sit in the super-nice VIP seats. These were up on the fourth floor with all of the important people. There was lots of food and drinks, and perhaps best of all, it was air-conditioned!! These seats were available to me because of the company that I keep!!

If you remember last Spring, two of my finest friends, Emily and Jenny, were awarded Teacher of the Year at the respective schools. One of the perks of that award is that they and a guest get to sit in the VIP seats at the first home game!! So...that's how we scored these great seats!!
The game was a great one! Even though we didn't win, the score was 50-something to 40-something so that meant a lot of touchdowns!! It was so fun to be up high screaming and rooting for the team!! Here's our view --

The quality of these pictures isn't great, but it was kind of difficult getting good pictures with glass there!!

Even Reagan and Alex managed to get up there with us for a few minutes!

All in all, it was a great game and loads of fun! There is so much spirit among the students and the community this year...makes for some good times, indeed!

1 comment:

Emily said...

It was super fun! I think I may have even bought into the whole Brewer Bear pride! :)