Monday, September 7, 2009

It came and went so quickly!

What a great weekend it was ... Labor Day Weekend '09!

Here it is in a nutshell (and in no particular order) --

. . . laundry (duh!!)

. . . Brewer Bear football . . . and a win, too!!

. . . Saturday morning trip to doctor resulting in one "hearing infection" for Mr. Luke

. . . Watching the very first Harry Potter movie (and beginning to read the fourth!)

. . . Washing the car

. . . Ironing at least 72 pieces of clothing (yes, I keep count. . . it's more rewarding that way!!)

. . . Church (another duh!)

. . . Swimming, for possibly the last time, this summer

. . . Spending some good time with the fam down in Granbury

. . . Shopping for my 7th grader who will play in his first-ever football game tomorrow. He must wear pants, a dress shirt, and a tie to school tomorrow!! Can't WAIT to see that!! He's gonna be so handsome!!

And while the weekend was great, we're ready for another great week! Bring it on!!

1 comment:

Shellee said...

I believe I ironed at least 72 pieces of laundry myself this weekend. I didn't count; but, I did have to stop three times to clear the mantle of the ones that were ironed in order to make room for more!! NEVER ENDING BATTLE!