Tuesday, September 15, 2009

The author

Luke is starting his fourth week of First Grade, and other than getting up little earlier than he'd like to, he's enjoying it. He really enjoys getting "real" grades and proudly shows us his good grades as soon as he gets in the car!

He brought home a book last week that he had finished and I wanted to document it here in case it got lost at some point in the future!

Here's the cover -- Luke's Family



He did manage to put me in my fave color - blue - but somehow we are footless and I'm the only lucky one with hair!! Yay me!!

Translated - My whole family went to New York to see my grandparents. And just in case you thought that might be God looking down from the sky, you're wrong!! It's the Statue of Liberty surrounded by water!!

It rained everyday that we were there. Well, not exactly, but it kinda seemed like it at the time!!

My whole entire family that lives in New York went to Cooperstown. We went to the Hall of Fame. That is Uncle David in blue, the three older boys, and Scott in pink!!


Not a great picture...but he made a 100!! I think he might be an author someday!! And maybe an illustrator too!!


No comments: