Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Princesses...according to boys

I have so much fun stuff to blog about . . . BigPa and Grandma's birthdays, Alex and his school projects/football adventures, and other important stuff I'm forgetting.

But this was a bit of insight I gleaned tonight from Parker, Luke, and Landry.

They were being silly, calling each other Scary Potter, Princess, and other equally charming names. The whole "princess" term made me wonder how many of the Disney princesses these crazy boys could name.

So, I asked . . . tell me the names of the princesses.

And here they are . . . all they could come up with!

1. Snow White

2. Cinderella

3. Girl with the long hair

4. Fiona

5. Queen of England

I wonder if Disney has thought about marketing the Queen Mother? She'd make a great princess!!