Friday, February 12, 2010

A very little bit about Christmas!

Christmas of 2009 was a good one, though a different one!

It seems kinda weird now that it's mid-February to go back and post a pic of everything that got opened! So, here are a couple of highlights from the times when I actually had my camera. Of course, Christmas Day, the time spent with family that you only see once a year.....my camera decided not to make the journey!! :(

Christmas morning . . . . Santa actually came?? Impressive!!!

Apparently, that was the only official Christmas pic I uploaded!! Maybe I'll go back and revisit the pictures and add some more!

This is something that Parker got from Nana and Poppy. . . . the Lego Agents Command Center. This bad boy had over 1000 pieces in it and Parker pretty much sat down and got busy on it immediately. A couple days later, here are the results --

Parker is definitely a builder!! Yay!!

And a funny from Christmas. . . . when we got all the decorations down from the attic, we started to hang up the stockings and Luke's felt a little funny. I was a little nervous because of my issues with mice in the attic once, so I peeked into his stocking and found this - -

A little 3 Musketeer from last Christmas!! It's the gift that keeps on giving!!

Landry wanted to know if he could eat it!! :)

1 comment:

Shellee said...

I still have some Christmas posts to do also!! Ha! Darn life getting in the way of blogging!

It's kind of scary how many preservatives must be in that joker that it's still in relatively decent shape!