Sunday, September 7, 2008

Weekend Update

Well, it's come down to this . . .

Working full-time has made me take 2 naps in as many days!!

Pathetic!!

Thankfully, when I nap, I'm able to stay up a little later so I can do all the things I should have been doing this afternoon - ironing, washing floors, and baking bread!!

All in a day's (or night's) work!!

Also, will someone remind me next weekend to absolutely, positively NOT go to Walmart on Sunday afternoon?? It's a crazy place!! And because I'm a slow learner, I can't seem to remember that from week to week!!

The highlight of the Walmart trip??

Milk was a stinkin' $2.48 a gallon!! I almost shouted PRAISE THE LORD right there in front of the case!! I couldn't believe it!!

So...napping and cheap milk...it's a pretty exciting life I lead!!

Don't be jealous!!!

3 comments:

Emily said...

Naps are good! Unless your nap began at 5:30 this afternoon and ended at 7:30 - that is not good napping time. :)

Kristy said...

Your circadian rhythm is so screwed!!

Marla said...

Wow, $2.48! That's rockin!! Nice going on the naps, that sounds heavenly, especially on this rainy afternoon.