Thursday, November 6, 2008

Go Rot!!

This is the last politics post...really!!

We have a picture of John McCain and Sarah Palin on our fridge that we got in the mail. They were thanking us for our financial support of them!! Funny, because I'm pretty sure we didn't send them any money.

Anyway, it's been on the fridge for weeks now. Landry walks in the kitchen after waking up this morning, catches the picture in his eye, and stops to look at it.

He points and says, "Hey, that's Rot Obama!"
I say, "Who??"
He says, "No...that's not Rot Obama."
I say, "Well, who is it???"
He thinks and thinks....
I say, "John..."
He says, "MaTain!"

So, from Landry's point of view, Rock Obama beat out John MaTain!!
Never too young for politics, I suppose!!

3 comments:

Emily said...

That's impressive!

Shellee said...

I can see him on Oprah in a few naming all of the presidents of the US in order...BRILLIANT!

Marla said...

Hehe, he is too cute. :)