Tuesday, December 30, 2008

On the road again, numero dos

We are driving back across this great country of ours today -- this time through the south. We are hoping to make it to Mississippi today, then on home tomorrow (Wednesday).

I had hoped to blog a little every day, but obviously that hasn't happened!! I had some issues with my camera cord, then batteries, but now I'm back on track!

For memory purposes, I'm going to start from the beginning and hopefully, catch up to the present!! Some of this I already blogged about, but I want to get the pictures in.

We started out on morning, full of anticipation!! As the hours wore on, some of that wore off!!

We saw lots of interesting sights...things you just don't see often --



From Music Square in Nashville ...



We saw some really pretty parts of the country --


The kids really liked the tunnels that went through the mountains!



And, of course, swam as often as possible!


Look how happy we look!!!


By the end of Tuesday, we really weren't enjoying each other so much! But after a good night's rest, we're ready to go again and we should get home late afternoon. Yipee!!

No comments: