Friday, February 13, 2009

That was EASY!!

I said that to myself today after visiting a little red box!!

I have become a fan of the Redbox movie rental thingy. I've seen it for a long time, and have thought, "Who would rent a movie from a vending machine??"

And now I can say, "I do!!"

It's so simple and easy. Find a movie, slide your debit card, put in your email, and out comes your movie!!

The best part???

ONE dollar a day!! And they give you until 9:00 the next night...not noon like some other people!!

And, you can turn it in at ANY Redbox! Rent it at Walgreens on Clifford (my fave) and turn it in at Walmart in Lake Worth!!

Now, I can honestly say, we are not big movie watchers. Definitely not big enough to warrant a membership of any sort (Netflix, etc.). But we do rent a weekend movie from time to time. And that's why this is so great for us!!

1 movie for 1 night = $1
2 movies for 1 night = $2

Crazy, isn't it?? Riveting, as well!!

I could so be on a commercial!!

3 comments:

Gail said...

blockbuster has this new thing where u can rent a movie for 99 cents a night and it's due back the next day at midnight...and if u get those new movies that are usually rentals for 2 nights only for like..5 bucks....they're now 1.99 a night...and due back the next day at midnight

Uncle D and Aunt J said...

You can go to http://www.redbox.com, type in your zip code and it will bring up the nearest redbox. The site will then tell you what movies are available in that box, you reserve the movie(s) you want and enter your debit or credit info. You go to that redbox and there is an option on the redbox screen to "pick up online order" push that,swipe your card and it spit out your movies!

Anonymous said...

We are huge movie watchers. We are Netflix members and rent from our local video store if the Netflix wait is too long. I've never seen these "so called" REDBOXES any where up here. Trends usaully take a while to hit small town America! I'll keep a look out for one!