Sunday, February 22, 2009

Chris ROCKed!!

To sum up the concert in one word --

AWESOME!!

We had a really, really great time. Chris Tomlin put on a really cool show and definitely led the huge mass of people in lots and lots of worship of our great God!! It was a good reminder to me that worship is something that should happen every single day of my life...not just on Sundays when I'm at church or when I'm in my car singing at the top of my voice!!!

Here he is --


Here we are --


Way to go Stacey on your awesome photo skillz!! For the two of you who may not know these great friends, they are (l-r) Stacey, me, Shellee, and Emily.

Special thanks to my great friend, Emily, for making this night happen!!

Emily...you are a very special gift to me. Your friendship means the world to me...thanks for being you!!

2 comments:

Jen and Ryan said...

SO Jealous! I saw the top of your head this morning and wanted to say hi! :)

Emily said...

It was a pretty great night indeed! And, as for the kind words at the end, right back at you! :)