Monday, March 9, 2009

The Weekend Recap

The weekend was a great one . . . no major commitments!!

We cleaned out for an upcoming garage sale and found some older toys that were new again. Here, Landry (pretending that he's Dirk) enjoys the Aguadoodle --


We tried to get some rest, even though we lost an hour on Sunday. Angel, the cat, joined in on the rest time. Either we have the laziest cat on the planet, or she's getting sick. She sleeps alot and nothing really seems to bother her. In this picture, she's asleep in the playroom where the boys are playing an exciting game of basketball. Other than trying to cover her eyes, she's perfectly content in the chaos!!


Both Alex and Parker had a friend spend the night on Saturday night and this is what we ate. It struck me as funny that there was so many pizzas and that this was only going to get worse as the boys grow into teenagers!! I know they're little pizzas, but they're cheap too!! Just for the record, there was one piece left over!!


And finally, we got this bad boy out this weekend because we're going CAMPING for Spring Break!!!! I can't even believe that I'm saying that!! I am so not a camper but we're going and I'm sure it's going to be great!!


Thankfully, we're going with some seasoned campers and I'm sure they'll keep us from starving or getting lost in the wilderness!! haha!! I'm claiming total ignorance at this point. I really have no idea what we're getting in to. Each day brings new questions about should I take this/that.


One thing I know. . . the boys are pumped!! I'm sure we will have a blast!!

2 comments:

Emily said...

Don't forget bug spray! That is very important when you're camping! :)

deneise said...

ditto!!