Sunday, April 27, 2008

B-E-A-U-tiful Day!

Today was an absolutely beautiful day!!

If I could picture a perfect day in my mind, today might possibly be it.

After a gluten free lunch, the boys headed outside to work on some bike ramps. Scott had gotten some dirt from a guy doing some clearing at the new house being built on our cul-de-sac, and he had dumped it into two piles on the back part of the yard. All 5 of them worked for at least a couple of hours trying to get them just right!

Alex and I went for little run/walk through the neighborhood and all was good until I looked beside me and he wasn't there! When I looked down, he was stretched out on the ground like a pancake!! He totally tripped over his own two feet!! All he has to show for it is a little spot on his hip. It was pretty funny after the initial shock!!

Now, the boys are outside again - Alex is practicing his pitching, Luke and Landry are playing catch, and Parker is sitting on top of one of the mounds of dirt checking out his latest wound!!

I'm getting ready to begin the marathon that is making pancakes so we can have a yummy supper!!

If all days could be this great!!

(ps - My camera battery is totally dead or I would be documenting this beautiful day with pics!!)

2 comments:

Marla said...

Don't ya love these sunny days? We do too!

marcy said...

Parker is my kinda kid! I'm sure you listened sympathetically to each symptom...