Tuesday, April 8, 2008

The forgottens

I forgot to list my favorite Landry-ism in yesterday's birthday post!

My all-time fave is --

I wanna give you a hud and a tiss!
Which, of course, translates into "I want to give you a hug and a kiss!!"

It's even funnier when Alex, Parker, or Luke says it to him just like he says it!! Totally cracks me up!

And I also forgot to mention the HUGE blessing that came in the form of a phone call yesterday from the doctor saying that none of the other boys have crazy blood work that would indicate Celiac!! So, that's some great news for sure!!

2 comments:

Marla said...

How cute! Glad to hear the other boys are in the clear. How is the diet going?

Emily said...

Here's one of my faves:

Do you have any dum? - Do you have any gum?

Makes me smile everytime! :)