Monday, April 7, 2008

Happy Birthday, Landry!!

On this day, 3 short years ago, Landry Reese entered our family.

He has brought more joy and laughter than I ever thought possible. His bright blue eyes and his mop-like curly-ish hair are his trademarks. He goes pretty much full force from the moment he wakes up until he crashes for nap or bedtime. His speech cracks me up almost every day. He still substitutes the "t" sound for "c" or "k" and the "d" sound for "g" and possibly a couple others. Here are a few of my favorite things that Landry says:

"I love you all the way to New Yort and bat" - I love you all the way to New York and back (or the moon or the sun, etc etc)

Dit ober it - Get over it!!
This is said when someone is carrying on too long about something - usually crying or whining!!

Where my brudder, Lute-y?? - Where's my brother Lukey??

Can I have ________ so it make me feel better more??

We had a little get together last night to celebrate Landry and here are the pics:
(for some reason, everyone has red eyes!!)





2 comments:

Marla said...

Awwww, happy birthday cutie pie!! Love the pics and his hair! :) LOL @ dit ober it, that is too cute!

Anonymous said...

love that little duy!!

:)deneise