Tuesday, April 22, 2008

On the road again ...

Well, I find myself in a car headed south today. I am with 2 of my good buddies, Emily and Jenny, and we are going to be with our other good friend, Shellee. Sadly, we are going to attend the funeral of her sweet dad.

So, while we are spending some serious quality time together, we thought we would make an attempt at live blogging!! All comments, opinions, and dialouge presented here are from the unified group. I'm just doing the posting!!

It has been said that the shortest distance between two points is a straight line. This is true, except when you are following a car full of aggies to your destination!!! (We are following our favorite aggies - Shane & Deneise and Kelly, Colin, & Jackson) We are going to the Beaumont area via College Station. Some people might think of heading to Houston and then going east. But, not so much for us!! I'm thinking it's an aggie tradition that if you are headed south in Texas at all, you go through good ole' College Station.

At this point in time, we are somewhere southeast of Waco, in the Mart, TX vacinity. We've got a long road ahead but we're gonna see lots of God's country.

No comments: