Saturday, May 24, 2008

The beginning of a busy weekend!!

Today was the longest day of baseball ever!!

All three played - all three lost!! I realized I haven't posted any baseball pics all season, so here are some from today.

Alex pitching (warming up - which is why the left fielder is sitting down!!)
Parker had a great game today!

Luke always has a good time!!

We spent a little time in between games at the duck pond -

Finally, we planted a little garden tonight. Not really sure how it's going to turn out, but it might be a fun little summer project. We planted corn and pumpkins and threw in some sunflowers just for fun! After it was all planted nice and neatly, I came inside and found the cucumber seeds I had forgotten about!!


If there's any growth, I'll try to document it here. If you never see the garden again, you'll know what happened!!

No comments: