Thursday, May 29, 2008

Luke is a graduate!!

It's almost official - Luke is almost in KINDERGARTEN!!

He had his fourth and final graduation from The Grace Place tonight and is ready for the big school!! Landry also "graduated," but isn't quite ready for real school yet!!

They both had great years this year. Luke had the amazing Mrs. Leigh as his teacher and she did such a great job!! He also had the amazing Mrs. Kelly until baby Jackson came along around Christmas time.

(Kelly - I'm SO sorry I forgot you were Luke's teacher!! I have slept so much since then and honestly, there have been quite a few teacher changes, so forgive my poor memory!! Those pictures in the slide show brought it all back to me!! You and Leigh were great together!!)

Here's Luke with Mrs. Leigh --


And here's Luke getting his diploma --


Here's Landry with Mrs. Marlana --


Here's Landry getting his diploma --

2 comments:

Emily said...

Four down, three to go! Congratulations Luke and Landry! I'm jealous they are already done with school! :)

Kelly said...

love those little handsome guys! i know i was only luke's teacher for a short time, but i thoroughly enjoyed it.