Sunday, July 6, 2008

Happy Birthdays all around!

Scott celebrated another year on the planet on the 28th of June. I didn't post about it then because I wanted to post what I thought was a cute picture with it. Now that I see the picture, I should have totally posted on his birthday! How can one person be totally out of focus??

Anyway, we had a fun time celebrating. Anytime cake is involved, it is good!! And this is a very yummy gluten free chocolate cake! It it rare to use yummy and gluten free in the same sentence but this cake is awesome! Let me know if you're cutting back on your wheat and I'll send you the recipe!!

Onto other birthdays, Landry attended the party of his friend, Claire, at Build-a-Bear and had a great time. Landry is not fond of animals and I think he initially thought he was going to have to choose a real animal to bring home. He kept asking me if he could hang it up on the wall when he brought it home. I guess he just wanted a picture of an animal!! But once he got there, he was okay with all of it. Here he is watching the guy stuff his dog.

The best part about this animal is that it is a dog that Landry insisted on naming "Polar Bear." We call him Polar, for short and he and Landry have become fast friends!!

1 comment:

Marla said...

Love all the new pics!! Glad your camera and computer are back on speaking terms. :)

Tell Scott Happy Birthday from me, mine was the 28th also!!