Saturday, July 5, 2008

Like I was saying . . .

I totally LOVE Apple products!!

My powerful friend, Emily, who was not satisfied with the service we received at the Apple store (see post below), and who made it her personal mission to make it right, has come through once again.

After receiving a call from the office of the CEO of Apple, she received another call from the Southlake store asking her to make the trek one more time so they could make it right.

It seems that the "genius" that helped us that day was a relatively new genius and didn't really handle things in the best way. After proving to the manager that the ipod was, in fact, dead, she handed her a brand new 4 GB ipod nano!! How crazy is that??

So, like I said, I totally love a company that stands by their products and I am back in action with my tunes!!

A HUGE thanks to Emily and her persistence!! You rock!!!

(I would post a picture of it but my camera and my computer aren't talking right now! I've got some great pics to post, but can't seem to make it happen!! Hopefully, I'll figure it out soon!)

1 comment:

Marla said...

Yay!! Glad they came through, way to go Emily!