Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Holding steady

Day 2 of the new school year went well.

Luke is still singing. . . the song of the day is . . .

Ri-ise and shi-ine
and welcome to school today-ay
Ri-ise and shi-ine
and welcome to school today-ay
RISE AND SHINE AND
welcome to school today-ay
(he couldn't remember the last part!!)

Sorry to leave you hanging!!

The word that best describes Luke at the end of the day is HUNGRY!!
His lunch is at 10:40 and he is starving when it's time to go home!!

Parker and Alex did well. It's always funny to see what they share about their days. You never know what it will be that they remember!!

Totally un-school-related, I just wanted to document this funny little story.

Yesterday afternoon, Parker was being especially pesky to his little brothers. I had asked him several times to chill out and he just couldn't resist being bothersome.

Anyway, I had gotten out of the car to get Alex from Reagan's house and when I got back to the car, I could hear Landry screaming at the top of his lungs even before I opened the door. I wasn't really surprised, considering how Parker had been acting.

I opened the door and said, "Landry, what's wrong?"

Between screams, he said, "PARKER...TOOK...MY...NOOOOOSSSEEE!!!!!" (nose)

I just looked at him and started cracking up!!

Landry smiles and quietly says, "And he won't give it back!!"

3 comments:

deneise said...

i think i'm going to have to get luke to teach my class how to stand in line and walk down the hallway. that boy rocks blue haze!!

Unknown said...

hi!

Shellee said...

OKAY...Nose story made me spew my drink! That's funny! Your boys have some of the best one liners!