Friday, August 29, 2008

TGIF

To copy my good friend, Marcy, thank goodness it's Friday.

I'm not sure I've ever been happier to see Friday!!

It's been a great week though. I've been awake more this week than I have been in a long, long time!! My work is very slow right now, but that seems to make the days longer. The job itself is great though - flexible, interesting, fulfilling.

The boys have done well.

Alex doesn't say much, but he really likes his Math teacher. He is loving walking home with Reagan and the small amount of freedom that that brings.

Parker has had a great week. He totally thinks Miss Estes rocks and has enjoyed the privileges that only being a fourth grader brings.

Luke is tired!! He has done really well and has had a whole new world opened up to him this week! He finally got to go through the cafeteria line on Thursday to buy an orange and he was pumped!! He wanted to get in that kitchen so badly!! He likes coloring, recess, and lunch!!

Landry has had a good week. He cries when Scott leaves him, but not for long and is always having a great time when I pick him up. He talks about Ben (Marcy's son) all the time and seems to enjoy himself.

I'm not sure when Luke is going to stop singing so I'm going to keep writing about all the cute songs he sings. This might be it - you never know!!

Days of the Week
(to the tune of The Addams Family)

Days of the week (clap, clap)
Days of the week (clap, clap)
Days of the week
Days of the week
Days of the week (clap, clap)

There's Sunday and there's Monday,
There's Tuesday and there's Wednesday,
There's Thursday and there's Friday,
And then there's Saturday. (clap, clap)

Days of the week (clap, clap)
Days of the week (clap, clap)
Days of the week
Days of the week
Days of the week (clap, clap)

How funny is that???

Happy weekend!!

2 comments:

Marla said...

Glad y'all had a good week, we did too. Jaden sings that song all the time and loves it!!

Marla said...

I just nominated you for an award on my blog!!