Friday, August 15, 2008

Look who came by for a visit!!

It's been a while since I posted. I have no good reason - I guess we've been enjoying the now-gone days of summer!!

Last week, we were hopelessly bored and were begging for something exciting to do when Jenny called and needed us to keep Brody!! We were instantly transformed into a very excited crew who couldn't wait to see Baby Brody!!

And Brody didn't disappoint!!


I'm not sure who was more excited - the boys or Brody!!



(I know that's a bad pic of Landry but look how cute Brody is!!!)

They were so cute to watch as they talked their baby talk and played with him! They wanted him where they were so he got moved around a bit!!



Thanks Jenny, for beating the boredom that day!!


1 comment:

marcy said...

Brody seems to be saying something very important to Landry in that last pic. Too sweet!