Wednesday, November 7, 2007

Big news in the diaper department

A long-held dream has kind of come true at our house - the baby is completely diaper-free!! He has slept for many nights - so many I can't remember when he started - without wetting his diaper, so I decided to leave it off last night. While he emphatically told me "I NEED DI-PER!!" he got distracted and went to bed without one. He woke up dry and that is the end of that!! Yay for Landry!

Now, his nearly five year old brother is a different story! I would like the see both of their bladders to compare their size. I suspect one is the size of a peanut and one is the size of a grapefruit! He says to me tonight as I'm putting his diaper on for bed, "Mom, when I'm old like Alex and Parker, then I won't wear a diaper!!" Great - that's just 3 to 5 more years!!

Though his bladder is small, he makes up for it with a big heart!! When I picked him up from his friend's house today, he had drawn me this:

He learned how to draw a heart and if you look carefully, the envelope says "MOM BAGG" two times!! He loves to draw things, fold them up, and put them in an envelope to give to someone!!

So, back to the diapers - 3 down, 1 to go!!

No comments: