Thursday, November 15, 2007

Who's yo MAMA???!!?

I saw this little thingy on another blog and thought I would give it try.
I always get mixed reviews when asked if the boys look like Scott or myself.
So, here's who the "state-of-the-art face recognition technology" something or other says the boys look like:










DRUMROLL PLEASE ...........



YESSSSSSSSSSS!! My genes are repesented!!

I personally think the "looks like both of us equally" is a rip-off!!

Interesting enough, I hear more often that the boys look like Scott - except Landry. He's the one that most people will say looks like me. I don't know if they're just feeling sorry for me or what, but that's the story!!

Now we know the REAL truth - because I saw it on the internet - and you know it doesn't lie!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

girl...those boys are georgeous...of course, they look more like you!!!