Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Slumping

I just noticed that this is my 80th post and I've about decided that I've told about all there is to tell!!

80 paragraphs/stories/events just about wrap up the last 5 months into a nice, neat little package!

I don't know if it is just that life has gotten busier or (oxymoronically - wow - is that a word??) there isn't much to tell about, but I just don't seem to have much to write about much anymore.

The kids are all doing well and I think I learn more with each passing season just how crazy life is going to be once all the boys are actively involved in something. Basketball practices take up three nights a week, church is a fourth night, and that leaves Monday as the only free night. Factor in Scott refereeing sometimes 3-4 nights a week and things are getting a little crazy. I've been working a little more the last couple of weeks so that makes a difference in my getting things done.

This is starting to sound like a whine-fest!!

The point?? I'm not sure!!

Life is full and God is GOOD!!

ps - Grandma's home from the hospital!! Way to go Grandma!! :)

No comments: