Wednesday, January 2, 2008

So you think you can dance??

I had the privilege of watching some great kids today, in addition to my own!!

Jordan, Abbee, Emma, and John Wesley came over for a little while today and, hopefully, had loads of fun.

But the funnest part of the day was watching their momma, Shellee, take on our new Dancing with the Stars game on the Wii!! Shellee can pretty much bust a move anytime, anyplace, so I knew she would be great on this game and fun to watch, too!!! She didn't disappoint!!

Carrie Ann, Len, and Bruno agreed and she scored at least one 10 on her first day of playing! But the pictures I took totally cracked me up!! This one is one of the funniest pictures I think I have ever taken! It totally captures the moment and a great face, at that!!

Thanks for the good times today, Shell!! Come over anytime!!

2 comments:

Shellee said...

Wow...maybe that's why the boys at the jr. high dance never wanted to dance with me!

leiGh said...

i love it!