Saturday, January 12, 2008

Total Randomness

Life has settled back into whatever we call normal.

The kids are back at school, I'm back at work, and the boys started Upward basketball today!!

Our Saturdays will now be filled with 3 basketball games, starting at 1:00. This is one of my favorite sports that the boys play because they practice one night a week for one hour and have a one hour game on Saturday! Another great part is that it is all indoors!! It's a win-win-win! Unless, of course, you do like we did today - lose, lose, lose!! But, as you would expect, we do not play just to win! It's all about the team-building, character-developing, exercise-getting fun that we have! That's why we play!!

Grandma had her knee replacement on Monday and she is doing great! It's amazing that someone can cut out your knee on Monday and on Friday you can get up and move and walk slowly and start getting back to life. We are really proud of her and hope she can get all her rehab accomplished so she can get home and live life again!

That's it for me - hope your life is whatever normal is for you!!

2 comments:

Marla said...

Yay for normal! (whatever that is, huh?) Hope Grandma's knee is better soon. Derek's mom had double knee replacement and recovered amazing well and was back on her feet much faster than we expected.

Let's get our crews together one of these days! I'm dying to play that Wii so I can see if I want to get one for us. :)

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my site, it is about the CresceNet, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://www.provedorcrescenet.com . A hug.