Thursday, June 19, 2008

Happy Birthday, Good Friend

It's a little late in the day to be wishing a happy birthday, but my great friend, Shellee, has about one and half more hours left in her big day!!


I spent a good part of my afternoon looking though old pictures on the computer, looking for a nice one of Shellee. I couldn't seem to find one except this:



That's her - second from left. (what is that pink thing you're holding??)

Anyway, to the point. . .

Shellee is a really great friend and one of the best things about her is her awesome sense of humor. I am rarely with Shellee that I am not belly laughing about something she's said. Her blogs crack me up - most of the time - her comments on other people's blogs crack me up - her expressions, mannerisms, dances, and on and on.

Sometimes, life isn't that fun, but with a friend like Shellee, I can always keep things in perspective.

Thanks for doing life with me, Shellee. You make the road a little easier to bear!!

1 comment:

Shellee said...

Hey...just saw this b-day wish! Thanks for your sweetness. after 5days at camp, my sense of humor has left the building! If you need me in the next day or two, I'll in solitary confinement with my pillow and a really loud fan!