Tuesday, April 28, 2009

We have EYE!!

The only excitement we have going on around here are the kittens. They will be one week old tomorrow and we were very excited to find one kitten with one eye open this morning!!


They are growing like little weeds and it's no wonder...they're eating ALL the time. I kind of feel sorry for Angel. No breaks for her. If I were her, I would be wondering where their dad was because I would definitely need a girls night out!!

I'm not sure if you can tell from the picture, but they really are getting thicker!!

They're also getting stinkier!! I'm glad that Scott said no to letting me put her in the closet under the stairs. I see now that that would have been a bad plan!!

1 comment:

Marla said...

Oh my, I made the mistake of reading this while Jaden was standing here and she's going nuts! She LOVES cats. She wants to know if she can come over and pet one. :)