Monday, August 6, 2007

Blogging = Drama

Wow - I never thought I'd actually do this! Just one short year ago, it was me who was saying, "Who in the world has time to blog?" It was a crazy idea for people who had too much time their hands! And now, after much thinking, here I am blogging! Crazy!! A good friend finally pushed me over the edge after convincing me of how incredible EASY it was to start a blog. Well, after much frustration, wailing, and gnashing of teeth, I am writing my first post. While I wouldn't exactly call it "easy", I think I've got something I can work with. Now I have a place to dump all of my random thoughts, pictures, and ramblings for all two of you who are interested in my life!! :) I'm hoping this will be a place where I can document some of the small things in life that will be forgotten as the boys grow older. So, maybe you'll find something interesting, maybe not. Just keep your expectations low, and you won't be disappointed!!

No comments: