Monday, August 13, 2007

Fun Pictures

Things are a little slow here. The summer is winding down. The heat is almost unbearable. It's probably a good thing that school is just around the corner. Since I really don't have much to post about, I thought I would just share a few fun pics - some are old and some are new.



Parker works hard to blow out his 8th birthday candles!!



Luke loves to wear Alex's catcher's gear!


Alex playing catcher a few of seasons ago


One of my all-time favorite pictures of boys and cousins when Landry was just a baby!

Luke holding Landry soon after he was born!!

In the process of doing this post, I found tons of old pictures that I thought I had lost when we had our computer worked on. I'm so pumped that I finally found them!! Now I can post lots and lots of pictures!! Stay tuned!!


No comments: