Wednesday, March 5, 2008

A bloggy makeover

Well, this is the new home for the four great boys happenings!

My good friend, Emily, hooked me up with the people who designed her blog and I think they did a great job! The idea of blog design - it's a whole new world!! So, I hope everyone likes this space because it's here for a very long time!! I can totally see the boys being about 25 and saying - Mom, when are you going to change those pictures?? They're so old!!

Now, if I could get a personal makeover, I'd be good to go!! I could be nominated for What Not to Wear!! How cool would that be?? Or maybe in a few years, 10 Years Younger!!

Something to keep in mind!!

3 comments:

Emily said...

So cute!! It looks even better on the big screen! :)

Shellee said...

That is too cute! So, once you do the design, you can't update the pics???

Marla said...

Very cool! I love the new look. If you get on 10 Years Younger or What Not to Wear, beg for your friend Marla to come along. :)