Monday, March 17, 2008

If Jesus were on land

Happy Monday! It's Spring Break and I'm not sure I've ever looked forward to another Spring Break like I have this one!! We really don't have any amazing plans on the books but I am so ready for a break!!

We've had our good friends, Jacob, Joseph, and Faith over today. All has gone well, though it is interesting to hear the conversations when there are too many chiefs and not enough Indians!! It's happened more than once!!

Luke is doing well and I did talk to the nurse today. She said it can happen where the symptoms can come and go, but she did find it a little strange that he's been great since almost this time last week. He's eating like a cow so I guess that's a good sign!

Yesterday, on the way to church, Luke says to me, "Mom, did you know that some bad men put Jesus on a cross and put nails in his hands??"

Me: Yes, I did know that. That's kind of sad, isn't it?

Luke: Yes - those were really mean guys!

Me: Do you know what would make Jesus want to do that?

Luke: Because he wanted to save us!

Me: Yeah - he really loves us a lot if He would die for us.

Luke: I wish Jesus was on land.

Me: What do you mean??

Luke: Well, if Jesus was on land, I could give him a big hug!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

luke must have a great, great sunday school teacher!!! :)