Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Good to go

Finally, we are almost to the big day! Luke is scheduled for his scope/biopsy tomorrow morning. We are supposed to be there at 9:45. When I asked her if there was a specific time Luke would be doing his thing, she just said that Luke had a few others ahead of him. Not really specific enough for me, but oh well!!

These are my thoughts at this point - I have debated back and forth at least 250 million times whether my gut feeling says Luke has this Celiac Disease or not. Every time I convince myself he doesn't have it, I am reminded of something that makes me think he definitely has it (and vice versa). My thinking now is that IF this is a condition where the symptoms can come and go, then he has it - because his symptoms have definitely gone this week. If it is something that should affect him at all times, then he doesn't have it. I know - I should probably be a doctor!!

My gut feeling is usually NOT right - I thought I was having a girl more than once - so I really don't trust that part of me! I guess that is why we are doing this test as it is the only way to know for sure. We will not know anything tomorrow so the waiting will continue!

2 comments:

Shellee said...

We're praying for our little Lukey this morning (and his parents too!).

Marla said...

Hope all goes well, keeping you covered in prayer!!