Sunday, October 7, 2007

Bloggy Fun

The purpose of this post is to:

#1 - tell all of my bloggy friends out there (all 2 of you!) about a really cool site

#2 - practice the LINK

Ok this site is a really cool place that is giving something away almost every day. Usually you just leave a comment and it enters you in the drawing. Now, I know, your chances of winning is slim, but you never know!! Maybe if more of us enter, then we'll at least KNOW someone that won!!

That's it - hopefully the link will work!

Have a great week!!

4 comments:

Emily said...

Look at you using a link!! It worked great and I'm impressed with your labels too! Maybe in your free time you could teach a class on how to use the blogger! :)

Kristy said...

Are you mocking me?? :)

Because if I did have some free time, I could easily teach some senior citizens how to maintain a very mediocre blog!!

Shellee said...

Hey...I thought your blog was very impressive! If yours is mediocre, I'm in trouble!

Brandy said...

I'm comment #3 so more than 2 people read your blog!!! Just wanted to say Hey! Love hearing about the going ons of the Bagg Family!