Saturday, October 27, 2007

I don't ever win anything!

I must admit - I've said that very thing on several occasions!!!

And now, I'm happy to report that I'm a winner!!

But first, a little background -

I casually keep up with several blogs, many of which belong to people that I do not know. It's crazy - this blogging thing!! I really don't remember how or why, but I came across Sarah and really enjoy her writing. Based on what I've read, we live in roughly the same area and so when she writes of things locally, I'm right there with her. She has three small children, so that's instant common ground right there!!

Anyway, she was reading Amy Grant's new book, Mosaic and offered 3 people the opportunity to read it along with her and post their own review of it. Three people were chosen randomly from the comments, and against all odds, I was one of the three winners!! I'm about halfway through the book and it has proven to be an interesting read up until this point. My "real" review is supposed to be posted on Thursday.

So, don't give up!! I used to be a loser, but now I'm a winner!!
And you can be a winner too!! :)

No comments: